TGIF - Lesbian Anal Fisting

What do you do on a Friday? Go to happy hour, grab a beer, 2 or 10?
At ThatsPhucked we like to see two hot chicks fisting their assholes. Happy Friday readers!

TGIF - Lesbian Anal Fisting

I love the nipple piercings Smile

I'd either hafta ridiculously enhance myself or get a modified dildo dat I could stick my dick in just 2 phuck her!

^Spammer much?
Mr. Phucked, plz deal wit him or her!  An' u can delete dis comment as well so only a few ppl know da spam happened.

Mr. Phucked
United States Mr. Phucked

Spam deleted and banned.
Phucken spammers

Can you post a link to the site this came from? It's phucking hot!

Mr. Phucked
United States Mr. Phucked

@that nigga
It was sent to me. Will ask and maybe post some more...
Shall I send you some tissues?

ScreaminXdemon
Canada ScreaminXdemon

Pretty sure that's a dudes ass...I see a scrotum peeking out.

@ Screamin....

that was my idea too. body looks like a male, not female (the one with fist in the arse).

ScreaminXdemon
Canada ScreaminXdemon

Agreed.

Of course you'll have problems if you leave your connectivity settings at Samsung Kies (the Samsung Windows specific software) but this has nothing to do with USB Debugging (which is a developer option).