That's Phucked

Examination Sign At The Phucked Hospital

If Mr. Phucked owned a hospital.  I may call it the "The University Of Phucked Medical Hospital.
In it, you would find signs like this (This is a real sign) for departments such as the "Cunt Examination"

Comments (19) -

FutanariLover
United States FutanariLover

that is the best fucking sign i have ever seen!

Reply

HandsomeDevil
United States HandsomeDevil

mr phucked, i don't see colonoscopy anywhere.  i liked to get the worm at least once a month.  got goddamn cancer in the family.

Reply

HandsomeDevil
United States HandsomeDevil

Peach: you sound like you're beginning to lose your nerve, babe.  i think i am too... but before i leave this site, i'm gonna give a swift kick to cunt to a lot of yous.

Reply

frankenbarbie
Australia frankenbarbie

lol "fetal heart custody"..???.....sounds a little wrong haha

Reply

@HandsomeDevil and all you other blokes who should be having a prostate exam, may I suggest a woman doctor (they have a slimmer finger) unless of course you are having the exam for a cheap thrill

Reply

what fwoor vagina on? how you say 'cunt examination'? me no good Engrish

Reply

lol...sometimes the translations are too explicit or don't translate to well.

Reply

JONNYACTION
United States JONNYACTION

What a boring pic 0_0

Reply

JONNYACTION
United States JONNYACTION

BORING 0_0

Reply

dude from us
United States dude from us

I know this place, I used to work there as a Cunt Examiner. Me rike

Fuck niggers though, I dont touch dirty cunts

Reply

@dude from us

Why do you include black people in everything you say?

Reply

dude from us
United States dude from us

Ehh, It is how I roll. Actually, I might be the only one that thinks it is funny, but I get a kick out of it. Black people dont really annoy me, just niggers, so 2% of blacks and I are just great. The other 98%, well they are niggers

Reply

HandsomeDevil
United States HandsomeDevil

@Tiger  cheap thrills, sweetheart, cheap thrills.  i just tell people i got cancer in the family to justify my monthly exams.  nothing as pleasurable as a tickle to the prostate.  xD

Reply

where is wrong? fuck USA people!

Reply

看不懂。。

Reply

Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog. It was very nice.

Reply

Bad translation, it normally comes from very limited funds on translation. They don't hire a good translator and probably just go google translate, and thought, most people don't care, it should be alright.

Reply

the data you present on this web site has helped me

Reply

Add comment

  Country flag

biuquote
  • Comment
  • Preview
Loading

www.ThatsPhucked.com - Adult Disclaimer

This site contains adult oriented material of a graphic and sexual nature, and may be objectionable to some persons. This material is intended for persons over 21 years of age, and may be against the law in some areas. If you are accessing this area from any location that deems this type of material to be illegal, you must not proceed.

You must agree with each of the below statements and indicate your comprehension and permission to abide by the laws that are applicable to you in your geographical location.

  • I am an adult, being of legal age, 21, in my legal jurisdiction to view adult oriented material that may be sexual or graphical in nature. (Local laws vary throughout the United States, so if you are not 100% sure of the laws applicable to you, you are advised to proceed no further.)


  • I will not redistribute this material to anyone for which it is illegal for them to view or possess such material, nor will I permit any minor, or any person who would find this personally offensive, to view this material.


  • I will hold harmless www.ThatsPhucked.com, its officers, ISP and employees, from and against any claims, liability, losses, costs, damages, or expenses (including attorney's fees) arising from my use of or participation in this service or the information contained therein. Furthermore, I will defend www.ThatsPhucked.com, against all claims of impropriety regarding my use of this service.