A Ukrainian chemistry student has been phucked killed by some exploding bubble gum that tore off half of his face.
Vladimir Likhonos, a student at a regional branch of the Kyiv Polytechnical Institute, is thought to have accidentally dipped his chewing gum into explosives he was using for his studies.
Police thing the 25-year-old mistook the powder for citric acid, which he often added to prolong the gum’s taste.
Likhonos, from the town of Konotop, in northeast Ukrainian, blew off his entire jaw and most of the lower part of his face in Saturday’s accident. Medical workers who arrived on the scene attempted to treat his injuries but were unable to save him.
Could this be him...?
Thanks to David for submitting this to Mr. Phucked
Upload your own video or Send your video or Picture to Mr. Phucked.
Upload videos, pictures or write your own blog on PhuckedTube