Don't sit on blue chairs in China!
A fourteen-year-old boy was killed when a chair he was sitting on exploded.
Parts of the chair entered the boy’s rectum. The result was extensive bleeding and it ended up killing him.
The killer chair is a gas cylinder type, of the type seen at computer work stations in blue.
The height is altered by an adjustable cylinder containing highly pressurised gas that actually exploded and killed him.
In 2007 another chair exploded, propelling a 20cm part into the backside of a 68-year-old man. He lived.
Made in China...
Thanks to Luke for submitting this to Mr. Phucked
Submit your Video or Picture to Mr. Phucked