smoking meant to be smoking indeed !!! =D
Poor soul, vary sad way to die.
I don't get it....his cherry touched the wire and sparked?
hm.. call me sick .. but somehow I had to watch it 6 times...
'Wonder what happens if I touch this?'.......*BOOM* LOL!
well a product of india..
It's crazy that he actually bursts into flames. Poor guy, but that's why they don't put seats on top of the train.
That was great, see cancer sticks do kill you!
that gave us a quiet of a shock lol
Standing barefooted on a metal roof then gripping an un-insulated power cable with you bare hand..... doh!
As dumb of a move of him to do that was, I still think it's a sad way to die. Poor guy
Phucked to the max. That man dropped like a sack o' rocks!!
I'll bet the smell was something awful too.
Lucky for him he was probably dead as soon as he touched the wires. Seeing as it was a high amperage cable, death was most likely instantaneous.
I believe this is what is called "Weeding the Stupid out of the Gene Pool"...
lol hes on fire....
Indian Steak House
He is still alive. Happy begging on the street of India.
hes alive? wtf ahahahhahaha
fast death xd
Well...guess he was on the BBQ menu.
He was going for the electric slide, but failed. boogie woogie....
FAta de PIIIIIIZDA!
Natural selection! like we really need another "dothead" anyway!
totally bot =\
he likes his steak well done
and he didn't think he'd be electrocuted? Dumbass. He deserved it. And just to clarify there were no cigarettes here so the talk of cherries and cancer sticks-- you're retarded. "No smoking" referred to him being on fire.
Cancel reply to comment
Please choose another name
Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hong Kong SAR
Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia)
Principality of Monaco
Serbia and Montenegro (Former)
Trinidad and Tobago
2+2 = The captcha value you provided is incorrect.
Notify me when new comments are added